After waiting about 3 weeks, we finally heard that we may have to do one of our documents over again, so we've been praying and waiting to find out....
we finally heard a couple days ago that our dossier is accepted! We're very thankful.
Now we wait to hear of our travel date--the date we have to be there in Ukraine to get our referral. Praying for God's perfect timing in all of it and trying to get ready, as much as we can.
We wil probably make our blog private in the next couple of weeks before we travel, so if you'd like an invite, please email: childrenpreciousinhissight@gmail.com
We'd love for you to follow our journey over there. Its a great encouragement to know that people are coming alongside you and praying for you. It is not an easy thing--I think going over to adopt Sean was the hardest thing I've ever done in some ways as you feel so out of "control" being in a foreign country, being so far from loved ones, and seeing the many orphans you can't help. It will be even harder this time. Your prayers and comments are a blessing!
Friday, June 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
Yay! Glad to hear things are moving along again!
I would love to continue following your journey. As I did with Sean, I'm praying for your journey :) My email address is pookeymom@msn.com
Post a Comment