You may contact our family at: sdadamsons@gmail.com

8 years ago we were blessed to start our adoption journey to bring home 3 spec. You can read about their adoptions on older posts.

Now after having hosted 2 children in our home who quickly became family to us, we are once again embarking on a journey to bring them home! Join our family in this amazing journey!






Friday, September 11, 2015

God's Precious Angel





            Hi this is Naomi Adamson. Some of you have met me and know I am the secund daughter of John and Traci Adamson. But some (maybe most) of you have not met me but have seen my name once in awhile on facebook and this blog. I am fifteen years old and I LOVE kids. I hope to be a mom one day and have as many kids as God gives me and adopt more. I also hope if God wills to go overseas and help kids there.


            Right now however I am only fifteen and I am needed right where I am as a older sister and daughter in our family. When we started our first adoption I didn't know very much about being a older sister. I was at the time the second oldest of five children, but I don't think I had gotten the meaning of the word "SISTER" and to this day I am still trying to figure it out. Have you ever stopped to think about the word "SISTER" and what it means?



            Well, back to why I am writing this blog post. My mother asked me to write to tell you about a very special person. Now this girl is not very smart or very rich but she is special. More than all the sparrows as God put it. God died for her too and He has a very special place for her in this life.
This little girl was born to a lady in the Ukraine. But this lady (her mom) the one who should have loved her more than any person on this earth gave her up. I am not blaming that mother, I don't know her story or what happened. Her mother could have loved her a bunch but was forced to give her up. But this little girl has grown up with out a person to call "mama" or a papa to cuddle with or sibling to love on her. She has grown up alone watching people come in and take a child and leave.
This little girl is:

Leila
 
             She is known by a different name at the orphanage when I saw her but this is her Reeces Rainbow name. I was nine when I first saw her. It was the first trip of Sean's adoption and we went up to Sean room once in a while because he wet his underwear a lot. (I don't know why they keep it on when all he ever did in it was wet it) As we waited for the care giver to change him, we would look about the room. At that time of the day most of the children would be outside playing happily but not Leila. She would be in her crib staring into space at nothing. I don't remember any toys there with her. I would smile at her and sometimes touch her hand. (I was a little afraid of the caregivers so I didn't try much) I wondered if she would ever have a family and get a loving home like Sean was getting. Only once I think did we ever see her outside. I may have seen her on our second adoption but I'm not sure as Lily and Joshua were in different age groups.

              After seeing her my mind cannot forget her and once in awhile I will remember this little gift from God and yearn to hold her in my arms and whisper words of love that she has never heard before. To tell her that her Maker loves her just the way she is. That she is never too far away from His love. Because His LOVE ran though her the day she was born and it still running though her. God made her perfect and if more people in this world realized this truth, that all that God makes is special, than the world would be a better place. I believe that if God put these kids in the world then there must be a perfect reason. One of the reasons is that these children (all children really) teach and show us God's love for us. God's love doesn't mean loving/serving someone who can serve and help you back. God says to love even your enemies. Even those who hate you and who you hate. He says to do good to them, to love them. Do you know why? "By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." John 13:35
             When we show love to children like Leila, if we just smile at a child like her at WalMart or if we pray for these kids, we are really reaching out and helping Jesus. Jesus said, "Whatever you do for the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you do for me."   Now, I know that not everyone can adopt and I'm not saying you have to. There are other things that we all can do that are just as important.

1. Pray. Prayer is the biggest gift you can give to an adopting family. They need those prayers! The orphans need your prayers.
2. Give money and donations to families  going to get a child.
3. Help and encourage the families as they raise their special child. The road can be LONG and hard and the family needs your support and prayers.
4. Share about these children. You never know if their new mommy and daddy will see it and go get them.

               Please pass along about little Leila! She is going to age out of the orphanage soon. The place she will go, I really doubt she will survive very long. Pray for this little Angel that God has blessed the world with. She has work to do to share about his love to others. She may need a lot of help but she will teach others a lot. She needs a family! A mama to hold her tight and tuck her into bed each night. To whisper "I love you" into her sleepy ear. A papa to make her laugh and tell her stories about the One who loves her better than anyone could.
              Leila's mama if your out there see her and bring her home. She is waiting for LOVE. Waiting for someone to love her for the way she is!There are hundreds of children without families all over the world and more children become orphans every hour. Please share about Leila and the other orphans around the world. They are special in His eyes!

"Through the praise of children and infants
    you have established a stronghold against your enemies,
    to silence the foe and the avenger." Psalm 8:2
"Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14

 
Here's the link to her listing on Reese's Rainbow where you can learn more about her or make a donation to her adoption: http://reecesrainbow.org/?s=Leila
 

No comments:

 




  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP