An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; He is Christ the Lord." Luke 2:9-12
For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16
We pray you have a blessed Christmas!
Praise God for His wondrous love ...
that He gave His Son Jesus to come to the world in order to redeem us.
May each of us grow to know and love Him more,
and to bring Him glory by giving Him all we have to give
and trusting Him to work in us.
"What can I give Him, Poor as I am?
If I were a shepherd I would bring a lamb,
If I were a wise man I would do my part,
Yet what I can I give Him, Give Him my heart."
(by Christina Rosetti)













No comments:
Post a Comment