After many months of leaving messages at the Consular's office of the Ukraine embassy here in the US asking about Sean's passport and registration that we thought we'd sent in, someone finally called me back yesterday! I don't know if it was the messages, the email, fax, letter sent, the DC embassy emailing for us, or our senator inquiring about it, but we praise God that we finally know what happened.
Apparently when we sent it in back in June 2009 we did not send a self-addressed envelope! I am so glad that it was that simple and that I did not lose it, as at the time we'd mailed it in we had alot of things going on...between adjusting to Sean being in our family, looking for a new place to live, packing and moving!) So, we're hopepful to get it back soon.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment