You may contact our family at: sdadamsons@gmail.com

8 years ago we were blessed to start our adoption journey to bring home 3 spec. You can read about their adoptions on older posts.

Now after having hosted 2 children in our home who quickly became family to us, we are once again embarking on a journey to bring them home! Join our family in this amazing journey!






Friday, April 16, 2010

Fingerprinting and homestudy update done

John and I had our fingerprinting appointment for federal criminal clearance this past Thursday. Somehow my appointment letter didn't come--only JOhns, but they responded via email that I was scheduled for the same time and I could just show my license. So, one more thing done toward bringing Lacie home.

I can't remember if I posted about this but we found out that our USCIS clearance we got for SEan's adoption is still valid so that means the adoption could happen quickly (usually you are waiting for that last piece of your dossier...the I171 H which is the approval from the USCIS to adopt. GREAT NEWS!!....
only thing is that we have alot of fundraising to do!!

Please keep us in your prayers that God will provide what we need for our adoption. He provided for Sean's adoption and we can trust in His timing. We got our homestudy update this week also, so we are busy filling out grant applications to help us financially with the adoption. We are also thinking of ideas to fundraise....got any good ideas?

By the way, our older children are fundraising too as they want to go overseas for one of the trips to help adopt Lacie. My daughter just wrote a story about our adoption for a contest....I'd not thought of that idea last time so I thought I'd share the idea. Its amazing how many contests there are. We figured that it would be a good learning actiivty for her and would give her an opportunity to put to pen her favorite subject--when we went to adopt Sean. They also have a lot of bracelets to sell which I need to post on here too.

No comments:

 




  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP