Saturday, June 30, 2012
Heat wave
I hope everyone is doing okay with the HEAT and the storms the last few days. So far we have done okay here...trying to not go out more than we have to, but farm chores have to be done! Praying our animals fare okay...I'm glad we have some woods for shade for them here. So far they've been fine. Also, thankful that we have some A/C units :) Unfortunately our van's A/C is not working well so we're hoping to get that fixed Monday (but we've taken it in twice already so I'm not too hopeful). Our dishwasher also is not working at all so thats been keeping us busy here as things pile up quickly with a big family. New one arrives in about a week! Just thinking how easy we usually have it with a/c, dishwashers, washing machines, and electricity for we sure do miss it when its not working...
while most of the world lacks these blessings. Praying for those who may not have a/c and especially the elderly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment