You may contact our family at: sdadamsons@gmail.com

8 years ago we were blessed to start our adoption journey to bring home 3 spec. You can read about their adoptions on older posts.

Now after having hosted 2 children in our home who quickly became family to us, we are once again embarking on a journey to bring them home! Join our family in this amazing journey!






Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hurricane and Earthquake

Just a quick post to say that our family is doing okay here after the hurricane and earthquake earlier in the week....

praying others are safe too.

2 comments:

thethriftyhousewife said...

Wow, you have had quite the week! I am glad everyone is safe :) The kids just saw I was looking at your blog, K said "I miss them!" We miss you all!

Gwen S said...

Praying for you! Just catching up on messages after vacation and hurricane. Sorry to hear that so muc strife is hitting. Praying. Do you have water and power??

 




  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP