You may contact our family at: sdadamsons@gmail.com

8 years ago we were blessed to start our adoption journey to bring home 3 spec. You can read about their adoptions on older posts.

Now after having hosted 2 children in our home who quickly became family to us, we are once again embarking on a journey to bring them home! Join our family in this amazing journey!






Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday morning update

Joshua did well over the night....they even started weaning him off the nitric oxide and his oxygen was at 97 when I came in here. He was such a good boy that John and I both got a little sleep. Sleeping on an extra floor in the PICU has its drawbacks (like hearing the alarms go off and I got worried when I saw one of the nurses moving very quickly) but we've been thankful to have a bed nearby for... sure He has drained a lot of stuff out of the chest tube...400 initially and I think another 300 since. I'm wondering if they will move the vent to the other side today as he's been in this position for longer than usual since he was so sensitive to any position change those few days. So, we've been given hope again. Praise be to God!

No comments:

 




  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP