Hi guys! Here is an update about Joshua...please keep praying!!
"Joshua had a good night. This morning his says had gotten to 95 at 5 am. He tolerated a sponge bath though was grimacing...raising his eyebrows and moving his mouth and arm as the nurse and I did it. A treasured moment when I got to see him in there since he's so sedated. His sats came down when he was repositioned and was coming back up. When X-ray came and slid the board under him he started going down on o2 quickly....down in 60s...they adjusted and its come up some (78 now) but hasnt recovered. Appreciate your prayers right now for this dear child."
love,
Haylee
"Joshua had a good night. This morning his says had gotten to 95 at 5 am. He tolerated a sponge bath though was grimacing...raising his eyebrows and moving his mouth and arm as the nurse and I did it. A treasured moment when I got to see him in there since he's so sedated. His sats came down when he was repositioned and was coming back up. When X-ray came and slid the board under him he started going down on o2 quickly....down in 60s...they adjusted and its come up some (78 now) but hasnt recovered. Appreciate your prayers right now for this dear child."
love,
Haylee













No comments:
Post a Comment