Sunday, April 19, 2009
Finally getting ready to leave
Friday we flew out of Denver....after a slight delay. We were thankful that we got out before the expected snow storm hit the area. We arrived in Maryland a day late and got to Nana and Grandaddys late that night. So Saturday was a marathon of last minute packing and errands and we soon head to the airport for a 5:45 pm flight out of Dulles. We didn't have as much time to relax and get the little ones acclumated as we'd hoped. Please pray for them. We know they are in wonderful loving hands. I can't believe its finally time to go! We'll try to update over in the Ukraine once we have internet access....we're due to arrive in Kiev at 1235 pm April 20th (Monday) They are 8 hours ahead in the Ukraine of Mountain time so that would be so 4:35 am Mountain time, 6:35 am Eastern standard time (hope I got that right) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













4 comments:
Oh bless your heart. I'm so sorry for the delay. I'm glad your little one is OK. It will be great to hear from you in Ukraine.
Joy
I'm guessing you've arrived safe and sound today! I hope these flights went better than the first couple! :)
We're praying for you all. I'm so sorry about the delays. I'm glad everyone is OK. I'm looking forward to hearing from you about the rest of your travels and your exciting SDA appointment. We're here for you if you need anything.
Blessings,
Meghan
Praying that God would be in every step of your journey!!
Much love!
Post a Comment