You may contact our family at: sdadamsons@gmail.com

8 years ago we were blessed to start our adoption journey to bring home 3 spec. You can read about their adoptions on older posts.

Now after having hosted 2 children in our home who quickly became family to us, we are once again embarking on a journey to bring them home! Join our family in this amazing journey!






Sunday, April 26, 2009

A sunny day!


Haylee reading a book with Vladik (Slava)


April 25, 2009
A post from Naomi:
Today we woke up and ate cereal. Then we got ready to go to the orphanage. When the taxi came we went to the orphanage. We went and got Slava. When we were going down the stairs he smiled at me and made a sound. Outside I got to play with the orphans…they are so cute! There is a little girl that I like. It doesn’t seem like she gets enough attention. She was looking at a caregiver giving attention to another boy with love and she looked like she was crying. I played with her a little bit and she was smiling and laughing. The caregivers seemed to like how I was playing with her. I love them. I wish I could rescue all of them. Jonah bought some balls for them and we were playing with the orphans, throwing them and they would catch them and bring them back. It was fun! I hope you enjoyed my post!
Love,
Naomi

This is me comforting the little girl in Slava's groupa.



Jonah playing ball with the orphans

No comments:

 




  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP