After a week and a half of being on pins and needles and hoping each phone call is our caseworker :) we got a call today telling us our appointment date is April 21st!!
So, the countdown begins....2 weeks until we'll need to board an airplane to take the kids to their grandparents. We are excited and a bit in shock--like its not really happening, is it? :)
We have a lot to do-- first I need to go update my to do list, I guess!
Please pray for us to have wisdom as we make arrangments, plan, pack while doing the regular every day things as well, and also to have God's peace that surpasses understanding in the midst of it all.
Yesterday, for April Fools Day, my dear husband called from work, telling me that our caseworker called him and said our appt. date was April 8th...like a week away! I was REALLY in shock but excited also to finally hear something...until he laughed and said, "what day is today?" April Fools! (Yes, I forgave him) So, compared to April 8th, April 21st doesn't sound THAT quick,
though I know it will go fast. Better get busy....
Thanks to everyone who have been praying for us. My daughter Haylee has been earnestly praying to hear of our date so she had a big smile today!
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













4 comments:
Congratulations on your travel date :)
I am so glad this little guy is just about to meet his new mama and papa.
Joy,RR
Yea!! That's not too far away! We will pray for you guys as you prepare to travel!!
YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you and for Slava/Sean!!! I can't wait to see pics of you together! He is SO adorable, I am excited for you to meet him!!
Post a Comment