



Today is my beloved husband's 42nd Birthday! Yes, he and my daughter both are having their birthdays in the Ukraine.
I thank God for him and for the wonderful husband and father that he is to us.
I am so proud of him for being willing to give up his vacation (again...we adopted lsat year) and spend his birthday and about 6 weeks between the 2 trips...far away, ina place he'd rather not be, enduring countless trials....
inorder to obey the Lord and rescue 2 precious orphans.
I thank God for his attitude to see the best in each situation and person,
for his sacrificial love of all his children and making room for more,
his heart to simpify to make relationships primary,
his desire to glorify the Lord
and for his patience and encouragement he daily shows me.
Thanks honey, I miss you, love you and I'm praying for you! You're the BEST! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Love,
Traci and the children













No comments:
Post a Comment