You may contact our family at: sdadamsons@gmail.com

8 years ago we were blessed to start our adoption journey to bring home 3 spec. You can read about their adoptions on older posts.

Now after having hosted 2 children in our home who quickly became family to us, we are once again embarking on a journey to bring them home! Join our family in this amazing journey!






Sunday, August 15, 2010

They are in Izmail

John, Haylee and Naomi and Irina our translator arrived in Izmail Sunday morning after the overnight train and then a taxi ride. Sounds like they slept pretty well on the train but John forgot his glasses on the train! They got to see Lily (Lacie/Lusa) and Joshua (Taras)...when I asked what they thought, their answer was "we loved them!" They made a birthday cake for Haylee, organized their stuff there, relaxed and got ready for the big day tomorrow...Gotcha Day! I know Haylee will be putting details on the blog when she gets a chance, but it sounds like they haven't had a very good internet connection. I hope to see pictures soon!

On the homefront, we are doing pretty well...we had to take Elsie to the urgent care because she had a fever (and just recently had a bladder infection so we were advised to take her in)...well, she has an ear infection! So she's on antibiotics again. Not sure where that came from (she's never had an ear infection) but I'm glad we took her in.

1 comment:

thethriftyhousewife said...

Poor Elsie! I hope she gets better soon!

I didn't realize John and the girls where already back in the Ukraine. Those two new kids are going to be on their way home soon! Yay!

 




  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP