Thursday, August 26, 2010
Sardines
Jonah and I were arranging carseats into a bigger van we bought that will fit our now nine children. It was so ridiculous trying to get those bulky seats into it that it was funny. Our van is very old and for some reason the air condition--which worked when we bought it used recently--has stopped working! We are praying it makes it across country to Virginia until we can hopefully find something else...we'll see. But for now, we need to have everything ready to pick up John and the children at the airport on Tuesday night...Lord willing! The kids have figured out how they want to arrange everybody...though a few alterations may need to be made so people can get to their seats! We're not sure how Joshua will fit into the car seat but we got one that would extend to above his weight, recline, and has padding for his head and body. Hopefully it will work. Anyway, the thought of lots of sardines squished together came to mind. Thankfully, the older sardines will help the younger ones, otherwise it would take us an hour to load and unload. I pray that we will remember that each one of these children are a blessing from the Lord. Still, I am looking forward to staying home as much as possible when John is working! I will have to put a picture on here with everybody in the van at last.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment