You may contact our family at: sdadamsons@gmail.com

8 years ago we were blessed to start our adoption journey to bring home 3 spec. You can read about their adoptions on older posts.

Now after having hosted 2 children in our home who quickly became family to us, we are once again embarking on a journey to bring them home! Join our family in this amazing journey!






Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Feeling better in the Ukraine

John mentioned that they wouldn't have internet access until evening today so I thought I'd do a quick post that they are both feeling much better there. They were able to visit Sean (Vladik) twice yesterday and this morning. I'll let Haylee post more about those. We are so thankful that they seem to be over the illness they had. Thank you for praying for them.

Its been almost a week since we left there, and we are doing well here in MD with my parents. The kids are enjoying it very much--though we sure wish the sun would come out (its been rainy). We are still adjusting to the time, as Jonah has been falling asleep around dinner time and yesterday I did the same :)

We're praying that once they get Sean out (probably next Tuesday, the 12th) that things will go quickly with getting his birth certificate and passport so they could come home sooner than May 22nd. That would be wonderful. We miss them very much.

No comments:

 




  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP