Sean Paul Adamson (AKA Slava or Vladik) is OUT!!!
I heard from them that they are on their way to Odessa :)
I'll let Haylee add the details later but wanted to share the good news!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 years ago we were blessed to start our adoption journey to bring home 3 spec. You can read about their adoptions on older posts.
Now after having hosted 2 children in our home who quickly became family to us, we are once again embarking on a journey to bring them home! Join our family in this amazing journey!


Thank you for praying :)



© Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010
Back to TOP
3 comments:
WHOO HOO!!! Thats GREAT!
I'm so excited for you guys!!
We are celebrating with you, Yahooo!!!
Please keep us updated
Congratulations! This day to me is the most important of all. It was great to have them named our children after court but it was even more real the day we were able to rescue them from the orphanage. They would be with us FOREVER. I was excited to give them their bath and tuck them into bed that first night. I'll always rememeber our first night together as a family.
The rest of their trip will go smoothly because they have Sean with them now. It made ALL the difference to us. Keep the updates coming. I can't wait to hear your all home together as a family. I'll continue to pray for health protection for everyone.
Blessings,
Meghan
Post a Comment