Yesterday I awoke feeling a bit queezy and having some loose stools. Then Haylee got sick at the restaurant we were at. Then this morning I awoke with pretty bad diarrhea. (sorry to share such intimate details of bodily functions:) Fortunately, Traci had left behind a single dose pack of arithromycin for use with diarrhea, and Irena, our translator, had the cab driver pick us up a herbal remedy that is supposed to help absorb the bad stuff in the gut, and it does seem to be helping some. I believe I was susceptible because I have been on prednisone for several days now to combat asthma issues, so my immune system is down. We had to cancel our yesterday afternoon visit with Sean, and have cancelled both for today already.
Please pray for a quick resolution of the symptoms. Haylee seems to be doing better today, and at least does not have the diarrhea.
John
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
We're praying for you!
I thank God you had medicine and that people are looking after you there...
we love you and hope you're feeling better soon
love,
all your family here in MD
Post a Comment