Our passport has come today (on Monday)!! Today, we went sight seeing and ate at a fancy Ukrainian restuarant. We also bought some souvineers. Please pray for us. We will be in the US soon!!!
Love,
Haylee
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













3 comments:
Congratulations! It's been great keeping up with your journeys, both in Ukraine & stateside. You are almost finished with the process. I can't wait to hear about your return home. Give Sean a Big Hug for me. It was great meeting him and receiving his many hugs. He's a real sweetie! Enjoy the rest of the journey. :)
Blessings,
Meghan
Please give Irina our e-mail:
meghandickinson@cox.net
Thanks!
Hey guys and Haylee!
How's everything going? Did Uncle Paul make it okay?
I got his text message Sunday that he was in Kiev, but wanted to be sure that he is with you.
We have been praying very hard for everyone ... to get healthy, be healthy and safe. (I've added everyone to the prayer chain at church!)
Love you all and look forward to seeing more pictures!!!!
Grammy (Mom)
Hurrah! This is a wonderful answer to prayer.
Joy
Post a Comment