Sean pushing the baby doll stroller with his baby ball in it :)
Beautiful little Elsie and Aidan!
Sister Danielle :)
"The Young Victoria"!
"Queen Victoria"!
Elsie and Aidan playing "peek a boo"!
Annabelle riding her bike :)
Haylee and Aidan in the ergo carrier!
Haylee with Aidan sitting on the grass! :)
Me (Haylee) climbing out of the slide!
Naomi and Aidan!
Me (Haylee) and Aidan!
Annabelle on the playground!
Me (Haylee) and Aidan 2!
Elsie and Sean swinging!
Naomi at the bottom of the slide..a kind neighbor let us play on their playground!
Aidan listening to Mommy talking and smiling!
Annabelle opening Day 7 present!
Annabelle opening Day 7 present 2!
Aidan, cutie pie!
Sean in a apron! He is trying to set the table :)













1 comment:
Hey Traci, just wanted to let you know I just got off the phone with Danielle, and it really sounds like things are going well at home. I talked with Haylee a few times last week as well, and everybody seems to be doing as well as can be expected. Danielle really sounds like she has a good head on her shoulders and understands kids very well (which I am sure you already know!). Hugs, and I pray you all have a safe trip home :)
Post a Comment