This is a picture of our friend, Danielle Garland that came from Indiana to watch us...she is very nice! In the picture, she is driving :)
Me (Haylee) I am almost 13!
Naomi...she is 10 1/2!
Annabelle...she is 6!
Sean...he is 4 1/2! (we adopted him from Ukraine last year!
Elsie...she is 3 1/2!
Aidan...he is 9 months old and the baby of the family!
Our delicious omelette!
The Master Chefs: Chef Danielle and Chef Haylee
Hi Everybody!
We have been doing very well at home here...we have been doing the usual routine, etc. Aidan has been doing very well without Mommy, but I am sure he misses Mommy! :) We talked to Mommy and Daddy today, and they are doing well. They will leave on a train tomorrow night (Ukraine time). See post below for more information and details!! We went on some errands today...we went to Taco Bell, went to Walgreens, went to Safeway, Family Thrift, Sean's speech therapy appointment, and went to Starbucks for Danielle to have a drink. Then, we were going to go to Canyon Lake Park, but it was raining so we went home. Danielle and I made delicious omelettes thta Danielle makes at home...Danielle taught me to make them! They were delicious! I am attaching a picture of them for you to see :) I have attached some pictures of us for you to see also :) And, there is Jonah of course...he is in the Ukraine right now with Mommy and Daddy to help. He is 8! I am using my friend Danielle's computer, so we don't have a recent photo of Jonah, but I am sure that Mommy will post some pics of him in Ukraine soon! :)
Have a nice night, and I will hopefully post tomorrow!
Love,
Haylee for the rest













1 comment:
You guys look great! Makes me miss you more seeing the lovely pictures!
Daddy
Post a Comment