Lusa's crib
Sweet Taras in his crib
In general, the caregives are very uneasy about us coming into the main groupa room--we try to peak in whenever we get a chance to see what their life was like there, and see the other orphans. We wanted to see where Lusa and Taras sleep and were able to get through to them that we wanted to see their beds (kravatz) Lusa is in a low crib in a big line of cribs so between other children. Taras is in a bigger crib not with all of the other children but out in the main groupa room...since this is primarily what his life was-...laying in his crib. I took a picture of him in it so we could remember. I don't know what progress he'll make but he does seem to like being held up and probably just being "held" with love. I'm thinking Lusa will need something like a crib or packnplay to contain her--like Sean--but it will be tough at first to keep her in it as she is a climber and very persistant. Though I did see that she can learn to listen as she kept her hands down very well during her feeding session for the caregiver. In Lusa's room there are 2 bedridden children in the main area who never seem to go out of the crib and who we hear crying. I pray for God's mercy for them.













1 comment:
That is sad.But God loves them.
Love,
Naomi
Post a Comment